Senior AWS Consultant (m/f/d) (Full-time, Vienna)
We are looking for Senior Level Consultants (m/f/d) to join our AWS Cloud team.
What to expect
- As an AWS Consultant, you will be part of our AWS team that designs and implements solutions in the AWS Cloud environment for companies of all sizes and all industries.
- Your field of activity in our AWS projects is comparable to a Solution Architect or DevOps Engineer.
- You analyse complex problems, requirements and challenges of our customers and develop customised solutions, which you then implement alone or together in the team.
- You coordinate and communicate with customers, partners and suppliers to ensure a smooth process for the team and the customer.
- You lead workshops and trainings and bring your expertise to events and webinars. (e.g. AWS Well Architected Reviews, AWS Immersion Days, ByteSource Cloud Buffets).
- You will lead project teams and take on coordination.
- We offer you the opportunity for numerous trainings and certifications in the AWS Cloud space.
Who you are
- You have a degree in *Informatics or a comparable qualification or work experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the IT consulting field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with AWS Cloud and its key services.
- You have an understanding of Cloud/Enterprise/Hybrid architectures.
- You have experience designing and implementing IT services (preferably in the cloud).
- You understand customer requirements and can easily navigate business processes to then design appropriate solutions for them.
- You know a programming or scripting language and are familiar with SQL databases.
- You have experience with software development, server administration, Linux, test management, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes.
- Your strengths include reliability, proactive behaviour, forward thinking, independent working methods and the ability to work in a team.
- You are characterised by good communication skills within the team and with stakeholders (in English and German)
For this position a minimum salary of 63,000 € gross per year (4,500 € gross per month) is foreseen.
Your actual salary will be determined according to experience and qualifications.