Senior Atlassian Consultant - Focus ITSM / DevOps / Scaled Agile (m/f/d) (Full-time, Vienna | Wels)
Challenges motivate you to find suitable and effective solutions based on customer requirements? You already have many years of experience with the Atlassian product family and numerous IT projects behind you? Then you are right with us - we are looking for Senior Atlassian Consultants (m/f/d) to strengthen our team at our locations Vienna or Wels.
What you can expect
- As a Senior Atlassian Consultant, you will provide our customers of all sizes and industries with comprehensive advice on the planning, implementation and further development of Atlassian products.
- You analyze complex problems, requirements and challenges of our customers and develop customized solutions, which you then implement alone or together in the team.
- You coordinate and communicate with customers, partners and suppliers to ensure a smooth process for the team and the customer.
- You lead workshops and trainings and bring your expertise to events and webinars.
- You will lead project teams and provide coordination.
- Your projects range from service desks, ITSM, (agile) project management, Scaled Agile, knowledge management to supporting development and DevOps teams.
- You will consult our Enterprise customers on topics like SAFe, Lean or DevOps at Scale and implement Enterprise tools like JIRA Align and experience live how teams and whole companies increase their velocity and ROI by 3 digit percentages :-).
- We offer you the opportunity for numerous trainings and certifications in Atlassian, SAFe, Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS, Azure).
- We offer our customers solutions in the cloud (AWS) and on our own infrastructure.
- You can work with us from anywhere, not only from the office.
Who you are
- You have a degree in *Informatics or a similar qualification or work experience.
- You have experience with the Atlassian product family (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc.) as a user.
- You have experience in administration, configuration, maintenance and support of Atlassian tools, especially Jira and Confluence.
- You have experience with the implementation and operation of software solutions.
- You understand customer requirements and easily navigate business processes to then design appropriate solutions for them.
- You know a programming or scripting language (Java, Groovy,...) and are familiar with SQL databases.
- You have experience in 3-4 areas from: Software Development, Project Management, Scaled Agile, ITSM, Test Management, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes.
- Reliability, proactive approach, forward thinking, independent work style and ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- You are curious and like to try out new things or think out of the box.
- You excel in communication skills within the team and with stakeholders (in English and German).
For this position a minimum salary (fixed salary) of 63,000 € gross per year (4,500 € gross per month) is provided. In addition, a bonus of a maximum of 10,000 € (variable component) is agreed for the achievement of personal annual targets.
Your actual salary (fixed + variable part) will be determined according to experience and qualification.