Human Resources Specialist (f/m/d) | full-time
ByteSource Technology Consulting GmbH is one of the leading experts in the DACH region for AWS, Atlassian, DevOps and Agile software development. As the largest Atlassian Platinum Partner and largest AWS Advanced Tier Service Partner in Austria, we prove our expertise in the area of DevOps & Cloud Journeys as well as migration and advise, accompany and implement customer-specific developments.
Whether startup, SME or enterprise - ByteSource analyses your current situation, designs and implements the optimal approach together with you to achieve your goals and visions.
Now we are looking for a Human Resources Specialist (f/m/d) on a full-time basis.
What you can expect:
- Supporting the entire handling of our recruiting processes (e.g. briefing appointments with the specialist department, creating advertisements, applicant and contract management).
- Supporting the departments from personnel planning, successful onboarding to offboarding
- Further development and expansion of internal HR processes
- Supporting team development and change processes
- Support of personnel marketing and employer branding activities, e.g. trade fair visits
- Maintenance of the career pages on the company website
- Accounting of travel costs and other expenses
- Checking and creating reports in the time recording system, preparing data for Edenred vouchers
What we expect:
- Education with focus on personnel management etc.
- First experience in human resources
- Independent and accurate work style
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Word and Excel)
- Commitment and enthusiasm for HR work
- A modern office in a central location in Vienna with very good public transport connections (directly at the U3 station Neubaugasse / Mariahilfer Str.)
- A friendly, open team with an excellent working atmosphere
- Great, long-term development opportunities
- A flexible working time model
- Employee events
- Meal allowance
- Free coffee, tea, drinks and fruit basket
- Salary starting at EUR 3,300 gross per month (based on 38.5 hours per week), depending on professional experience and qualifications, payment is in line with the market.