Atlassian Consultant - Focus Development (m/f/d) (Full-time, Vienna | Wels)
Challenges motivate you to find suitable and effective solutions based on customer requirements? You are interested in the Atlassian product family and already have experience with it? Then you've come to the right place - we are looking for Atlassian Consultants (m/f/d) to strengthen our team at our locations in Vienna or Wels.
What you can expect
- As an Atlassian Consultant, you will advise companies of all sizes and in all industries on the planning, implementation and further development of Atlassian products.
- You analyze complex problems, requirements and challenges of our customers and develop customized solutions, which you then implement alone or together with your team.
- Your projects range from service desks, ITSM, (agile) project management, knowledge management to supporting development and DevOps teams.
- We offer you the opportunity for numerous trainings and certifications in Atlassian, SAFe, Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS, Azure).
- We offer our customers solutions in the cloud (AWS) and on our own infrastructure.
- You can work from anywhere, not only from the office.
Who you are
- You already have experience with the Atlassian product family (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.) as a user.
- Ideally, you have experience in administration, configuration, maintenance and support of Atlassian tools.
- You have experience with the implementation and operation of software solutions.
- You understand customer requirements and can easily find your way around business processes in order to then design suitable solutions for them.
- You know a programming or scripting language (Java, Groovy,...) and are familiar with SQL databases.
- Ideally you have experience in 2 areas: Software Development, Project Management, ITSM, Test Management, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes.
- Reliability, proactive action, forward thinking, independent working style and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- You are curious and like to try out new things or think out of the box.
- You have good communication skills within the team and with stakeholders (in English and German).
For this position is a minimum salary (fixed salary) of € 42,000 gross per year (€ 3,000 gross per month) to expect. In addition, a bonus of a maximum of 10,000 € (variable component) is agreed for the achievement of personal annual targets.
Your actual salary (fixed salary + variable part) will be determined according to experience and qualification.