Atlassian Consultant (m/f/d) (Full-time, Vienna)
We are looking for Consultants (m/f/d) to join our Atlassian team.
What you can expect
- As an Atlassian Consultant, you will be part of our Atlassian team that designs and implements solutions based on Atlassian products for companies of all sizes and all industries.
- You will analyse complex problems, requirements and challenges of our customers and develop tailor-made solutions, which you will then implement alone or together in the team.
- You coordinate and communicate with customers, partners and suppliers to ensure a smooth process for the team and the customer.
- You lead workshops and trainings and bring your expertise to events and webinars.
- Your projects range from service desks, ITSM, (agile) project management, knowledge management to supporting development and DevOps teams.
- We offer you the opportunity for numerous trainings and certifications in the Atlassian and Cloud area (AWS).
- We offer our customers solutions in the cloud (AWS) and on our own infrastructure.
Who you are
- You have a degree in *Informatics or a comparable qualification or work experience.
- You have experience with the Atlassian product family (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.) as a user.
- Ideally, you have experience in the administration, configuration, maintenance and support of Atlassian tools.
- You have experience with the implementation and operation of software solutions.
- You understand customer requirements and can easily find your way around business processes in order to design suitable solutions for them.
- You know a programming or scripting language (Java, Groovy,...) and are familiar with SQL databases.
- Ideally you have experience with software development, server administration, Linux, test management, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes.
- Reliability, proactive action, forward thinking, independent working methods and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- You are characterised by good communication skills within the team and with stakeholders (in English and German)
For this position is a minimum salary of 42,000 € gross per year (3,000 € gross per month) to expect.
Your actual salary will be determined according to experience and qualifications.