What is Jira Align?
It’s important to plan business strategies in an agile manner and to make them scalable across the entire company, especially when it comes to large companies. Atlassian's Jira Align will supports you on your journey agile and digital transformation. Jira Align is also rated at the top of the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020 report, as one of the top tools for agile project management in large companies.
Connect teams and executives - With Jira Align, all the responsible team members are always up to date with the latest status of implementation. This allows your company to work faster and more effectively without losing precious time or unnecessary bureaucratic processes. In addition, Jira Align easily integrates with existing Jira software.
Flexible support for agile frameworks
All proven frameworks can be implemented and extended with Jira Align. But which agile framework is the right one for your company? Here is a brief overview:
- SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework is the most widely used framework and has already helped many global players achieve agile success. It includes four tier levels and it’s tailored to the complexity and size of your organization, starting with Essential SAFe with the basic building blocks, followed by Large Solution SAFe and Portfolio SAFe for larger solutions, all the way to Full SAFe as the most comprehensive version of the framework.
- LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) - Less is more! As the name suggests, this is the principle of LeSS, which is all about minimalist scaling. LeSS applies Scrum to large-scale development with only a few defined rules and roles to make your company structure as lean as possible.
- DA – Disciplined Agile is a learner-centric hybrid Agile approach that puts your people first. Unlike other frameworks, DA is designed for the entire lifecycle of your project. From the inception to deployment and documentation. It is particularly flexible and can be scaled to your individual needs.
- Spotify - The music giant owes its success, among other things, to its agile methods and its own scaling model. The Spotify Framework is an employee-centric, autonomic model with an emphasis on culture and networks. Spotify uses tribes, squads, chapters, and guilds, with the squad forming the base of the model and behaving like a scrum team.
- Scrum@Scale is an extension of the Scrum framework and is used especially by companies that are already successfully using Scrum at the team level and now want to implement it in the entire company, as their next step on the agile journey.
- Customized and hybrid frameworks - Does your company require a flexible solution that can be continuously adapted to best practice methods? Conventional waterfall models can also be individually combined with agile methods or scaled-agile methods - tailored to your requirements.
Our offer: Jira Align Jumpstart!
We accompany you on your way to agile transformation! You too can implement Jira Align in your company in five steps. Bytesource supports you through all the implementation phases - discovery, setup, implementation, training, and launch.
Discovery: Where exactly are you in your scaling process and why do you want to implement Jira Align into your company? The purpose of the exploration phase is to give the whole team a better understanding of the features of Jira Align. In addition, we will work with you to identify where you still need our support.
Setting up: In the second phase, we’ll set up all the necessary connections and settings for Jira Align together with you. The last step of your journey will be the integration of Jira and Jira Align.
Implementation: For Jira Align to work smoothly, you still need some basic data. To do this, your team data and program data are configured first, such as the first strategic snapshots, goals, topics, epics, and functions. This makes the workflow between Jira and Jira Align visible and allows the tools to be fine-tuned specifically for your company.
Training: Your teams have a new tool at their disposal – now they just have to learn how to use them properly! For example, in various training courses, like program management or administration. Your employees will learn how to use Jira Align to their best advantage.
Launch: Ready, set, go! After all the preparations are finished, you can officially start Jira Align. Congratulations!
Are you curious? Then contact us. Our consultants will be happy to advise you!